Have you experience with order picking or packing?
Are you confident on a PC?
Would you like to see yourself in a job where you can do both?
If you have answered yes or would be interested in these roles then a RETURNS OPERATIVE position is the one for you!
We are looking for confident candidates to work at one of our clients in the returns department of a busy warehouse over the Christmas Period!
Starts will be available from the end of October – Mid January with regular shifts available, and for those who do well, it could be likely to extend!
Hours of Work
- Any 5 over 7 days
- Weekend work will be required
- 35 hours minimum/per
- Flexibility is required for overtime between Oct-Mid Jan
- Core working hours will be 9am-4.15pm
- Overtime may be required starting as early as 7am, staying as late as 6.15pm
- Unpacking customer returns
- Scanning the products into the system for receipt of return
- Putting returned stock away
- Meeting KPI targets
- Use of computers and internal systems
- Those with similar experience may benefit in these positions
- Overtime Rate after completion of 35 hours
What are you waiting for…APPLY TODAY!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/