Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Rochdale to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting goods. Previous experience working within a Warehouse, manufacturing or industrial environment would be advantageous. This advert is for the full-time position.
This is a great opportunity working within a Warehouse for a huge brand, that is not to be missed!
The site is accessible via the tram, and there is a tram stop 5 minutes’ walk away from the Warehouse itself. Trams run from Manchester Victoria every 12 minutes.
About the Job…
- Goods in – Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Sorting / replenishing pick locations across the warehouse
- Picking – Locating goods and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Recording goods / taking inventory across the warehouse
- General cleaning and other warehousing duties
- Various shifts patterns available
- 4 on, 4 off rolling shifts
- 7 day working (weekends included)
- Overtime may be available and is paid at enhanced rates
- 8 hour shifts available
10:00 - 18:00 = £8.00p/h
Bank Holiday – Double Time
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Colleague of the month - win £50 a month
- Refer a Friend to work with you!
- New Warehouse with state of the art facilities
- Full onsite induction and basic training
- Pension Scheme
- Full Employment References
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/