Assist Resourcing are actively looking for Warehouse Operatives to work in a busy Warehouse based in Prescot, printing personalised transfers on to popular football merchandise. With guaranteed 5 out of 7 days working, this full time role has immediate starts and is an exciting opportunity for the right people! Our client is a very well known sports team based in the local area - this opportunity is definitely one not to be missed!
Shift times and hours of work...
- Guaranteed Rotas
- 5 days out of 7 (weekend working included)
- Shift times: 09:00 - 16:15
- Some flexibility required when it comes to start and finish times during busier periods
Being a Warehouse Operative is varied and exciting. Full training will be given on this role, so you don't necessarily need to have experience! The role will include the following, as a minimum:
- Using a special printer to print personalised messaged on to football merchandise
- Working in the warehouse picking customer orders (when no printing is required)
- Quality checking items as you receive them for printing
- Other general warehouse duties
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you as soon as possible - we are keen to get people in to work in the Warehouse immediately, and want you to be earning in time for Christmas!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/