Assist Resourcing are looking for Part Time Warehouse Operatives in Markham Vale to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics distribution companies in the South Yorkshire area. Great career progression opportunities.
We are looking for people to work Monday to Friday, from 9am up to 3pm.
About the Job:
- Picking / Packing and Re-work duties within the Warehouse
- The use of hand held scanners and a PPT
- Ensuring safe and clean areas are maintained
- Other general warehouse duties
- Part Time Hours
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 - 15:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Full site induction and training provided
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (28 days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse would benefit
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/