Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for our on-site recruitment team, based at one of our flagship clients in North Manchester. This is a busy role working alongside a team of resourcers, recruitment managers and shift team leaders.
We require an MI Analyst who will be responsible for designing and assembling daily, weekly and monthly reports. The role will involve the use of excel, and workfare management systems at times.
- Prioritisation of ad hoc and regular reporting to meet external customer and internal needs
- Conducting detailed reviews and data cleansing to ensure accuracy of all data reports current and consistent
- Completing reports within requirements and SLA's while ensuring the requestor understands limitations
- Review current processes and suggest improvements and solutions
- Advise and provide analysis for internal business customers while developing business knowledge
- Responsible for customer service delivery in the team while maintaining a high standard
- Perform tasks effectively and in an efficient manner
- Working to deadlines and achieving specified outcomes
- Supporting team managers and capacity planning for targets.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working as an MI Analyst
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience in manipulating data in Excel
- Managing volume data tasks
- Interpreting data into reports
Desirable skills (but not essential)
- Kronos system experience or similar time & attendance software systems experience is desirable