Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for a payroll assistant, based at one of our flagship customer locations in North Manchester. This role will require payroll input for the temporary staff we supply to our customer, and the successful candidate will be based at our client location with the rest of their Assist team.
- Providing timely, accurate and legally compliant payroll support information to the Assist head office payroll team.
- Administration of personal and contractual changes on the workforce management database and payroll master sheets - starters, leavers, bank details, address details etc.
- Collation, input and amendment of employee's data accurately and in time for the relevant payroll runs
- Organising appropriate communications to staff in relation to pay in a timely manner
Skills and Experience:
- Experience of working within payroll previously
- High level of accuracy, and attention to detail
Desirable skills (but not essential)
- The ideal candidate will have experience of working for a recruitment agency, supporting payroll for temporary staff