Assist Resourcing are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to become part of the Quality Assessing Team at one of our Food Production sites based in Wigan.
The team onsite are looking for someone to train and develop into the Quality Assessor role where you will support the Quality Assessor Supervisor to ensure all products are of the highest quality. You will start in this role on £7.83, rising to £8.02 once your training has been completed.
This opportunity is temporary to permanent for the right candidate, and is an exciting opportunity, not to be missed!
Duties will Include...
- Completing Relevant Paperwork
- Sauce Testing
- General Admin Tasks
- You will have a strong work ethic
- Punctuality is key
- You should be reliable
- You will posess the confidence to work alone or as part of a team
- You wil have a good attention to detail
- No weekend working required!
- Flexibility is required with hours of work; below is an example of specific shifts...
- All PPE provided free of charge as standard
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/