Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Markham Vale area of Chesterfield. The companies’ main contracts are confectionary, household electricals and beauty products. We are looking for experienced reach truck operators to work with us.
Please note that we WILL accept people with expired licences or inhouse licences.
About the Job…
You will predominately be operating a reach truck in a busy warehouse environment to load and unload lorries, picking pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays, scanning and delivering them to loading areas and putting away new stock into the designated racking area.
Shift times & working hours…
- 4 on 4 off days (6am - 6pm)
- 4 on 4 off nights (6pm – 6am)
- Sunday – Thursday nights (10pm – 6am)
- Monday – Friday rotating days and afters (week 1 6am – 2pm) (week 2 2pm – 10pm)
- On the job training provided
- Progression into other job roles i.e. VNA operator
- Pension scheme
- Paid holidays
- Weekly pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the month monthly prize winner.
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work to targets
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake and pass a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/