Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Food Production Operatives to work for a Food Production company, who have over 30 years experience in the Ready Meal industry. This opportunity is in Wigan, and is for a prestigious client working Monday to Friday on the backshift.
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday working
- On going Temp-perm opportunities
- Shift Patterns are: 14:00 or 15:00 start times until shift finish.
- 18-24 years old : £7.38p/h
- 25 years old and above : £7.83p/h
- Packing frozen ready meals on a production line
- Feeding the production line with products
- Quality checking products on the line
- Packing finished products into larger storage boxing ready for dispatch
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- Onsite Canteent
- FREE onsite parking
- Use of vending machines
- Lockers provided
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/