Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Process Operators in Aintree to work for one of the UK's leading Snack Production companies. Our client is passionate about what they do - Nuts & Snacks! The Factory in Aintree has been roasting and packing nuts since the 70's!
(Please note, this may not be the job for you if you have a Nut allergy)
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday (No weekends required)
- 2 different shifts available:
- 07:00 - 15:00 (Mornings)
- 14:30 - 21:30 (Afters)
- Ongoing work available - full time hours!
- Working in the mezzanine floor (you will be high up)
- Using machinery too cook and roast nuts and savoury snacks
- Working with your colleagues as a team
- Other general food production duties
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite Canteen for hot food and drinks
- FREE onsite parking
- Use of vending machines
- Lockers provided to keep your belongings safe
- 24 hour support from the Assist Team - here whenever you need us
- Temporary to Permanent Opportunities
- Career Development and on the job training
What do we need from you?
We are looking for people with previous experience within the food production industry for this role.
This is a great opportunity for the right person, so please dont delay and click "Apply" now!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search.