Assist Resourcing are looking for a Fulfilment Centre Team Member in the Wigan area whereby inventory counting, system maintenance, warehouse layout maintenance and audit are just a few of the tasks you could undertake.
Your Tasks May Include:
- Cycle counting / Periodic Stock Counts
- Pick to zero counting
- Problem solving via P.I.
- Utilisation reporting
- Systems maintenance
- Layout maintenance / inbound planning
- Process audit
Shift times & working hours…
- Shifts are any 5 from 7
- Full time hours, working 42.5 hours a week
- Shift hours are between 06:00 - 21:00
Physical Demands - The role involves the following physical demands daily:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods of between 8 and 12 hours per shift
- Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching for 8 to 12 hours per shift
- Pushing and pulling product up to 15kg in weight for 8 to 12 hours per shift
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Regularly climbing and descending stairs safely
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.