Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Markham Vale area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the South Yorkshire area. Days and nights available.
About the Job…
- Main duties will include working within the warehouse on picking/packing/re-work duties
- Picking & Packing using hand held scanners and the use of PPT
- Other general warehouse duties such as maintaining a clean and safe work area
- Working to targets
Shift times & working hours…
- All shifts are 4 on, 4 off 12 hour shifts, days or nights
- Monday to Friday days/afters
- Sunday to Thursday nights
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Nexus team
What do we need from you?
- Previous experience working within a warehouse
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.