Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Oldham area of Manchester. The companies’ main contracts are confectionary and soft drinks. We are looking for experienced FLT VNA truck operators to work with us on a temporary basis with the option to go permanent after an initial 12 week assignment.
This position will required 5 days training, which will start at the beginning of April.
About the Job…
- Driving an FLT VNA Truck
- Picking Pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- Other general warehouse duties
- Shift Days - Monday to Friday
- Rotating Days and Afters (week 1 : 06:00 - 14:00 and week 2 : 14:00 - 22:00)
- After 12 weeks, the Pay Rates for 06:00 - 14:00 are £8.71p/h and for 14:00 - 22:00 are £9.21 per hour.
- Job & Career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (PAYE workers accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the Month - prizes to be won!
- You must have your FLT VNA Truck Licence
- You will need to have 1 years experience
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You should be target driven
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #FLT #FLTVNA #VNA
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.