We are looking for candidates to work at our client in the Selby area with starts available from beginning of May.
Temp-Perm Positions available
*Must have a valid Class 2 Licence/CPC Card for this role*
*Please note these shifts are Ad-Hoc, meaning they will be dependant on client requirements/volumes*
Shift times & working hours:
- Client is open Mon-Fri (Occasional Saturday requirement)
- 6.30am starts until finish
- (please note you will be requested for work when required - cannot garuantee how many shifts you will receive)
- Driving a Refuse Vehicle around the area of Selby with a team of Refuse Loaders
- You may also be required to help with loading the vehicles and emptying bins
- Working in all types of weather conditions
- Awareness of Health and Safety as you will be required to work on public roads
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Full on the job training
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from your friendly Assist team
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
If you are interested in this job, and have the licences required send your CV today!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#Assist #RefuseDriver #JobsInSelby
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately