We are looking for candidates to work at our client in the Selby area with starts available from beginning of May.
Temp-Perm Positions available.
*Please note these shifts are Ad-Hoc, meaning they will be dependant on client requirements/volumes*
About the Job:
- Working as part of a team collecting waste from commercial areas
- Emptying bins into Waste Vehicles
- Working in all types of weather conditions
- Awareness of Health and Safety as you will be required to work on public roads
- 1st 12 weeks £8.21/hr
- After completion of 12 weeks, there will be a pay rise TBC
Shift times & working hours:
- Client is open Mon-Fri (Occasional Saturday requirement)
- 6.30am starts until finish
- (please note you will be requested for work when required - cannot garuantee how many shifts you will receive)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Full on the job training
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from your friendly Assist team
- Temporary to Permanent opportunities
What do we need from you?
- You will have a friendly and outgoing personality
- You must be reasonably fit as this role will require a fair amount of walking and manouvering heavy bins
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#Assistpeople #RefuseLoaders #JobsInSelby
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately