Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for LLOP Order Pickers in the Stafford area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
About the Job…
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse
- Operating T20 pallet trucks
- Wrapping full pallet orders
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours…
- Site operates 7 days a week – we can offer between 4 and 6 days per week
- Shift Times are 07:30 – 19:00 or 19:00 – 07:00
- 3x30 minute breaks throughout the working day
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Performance based bonus paid - lifting the pay rate by 50p per hour
- Full training provided – No experience necessary but would be beneficial
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Regular ongoing work available
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working
- Loyalty Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks
What do we need from you?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon – or, to have a look what other roles we have to offer, please feel free to visit our website.
#AssistResourcing #OrderPicker #LLOP #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Stafford
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/