Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Salford area of Manchester, recruiting for a VNA Driver. The companies’ main contracts are confectionary and soft drinks. We are looking for experienced a VNA Driver to work with us on a temporary basis with the option to go permanent after an initial 12 week assignment.
What does being a VNA Driver entail?
- Driving a VNA Truck
- Loading & unloading Lorries
- Picking Pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- Some manual handling
- Other general warehouse duties
- Various Shifts available to suit - Monday to Friday
- Nights (22:00 - 06:00)
- Rotating Days and Afters (week 1: 06:00 - 14:00 and week 2: 14:00 - 22:00)
- Days - £9.69p/h
- Nights - £10.66p/h
- Clear job progression
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the Month - prizes to be won!
- You must have your FLT Licence
- You should have a VNA Qualification
- You will need to have 1 years experience
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #FLT #VNA
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.