Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Eccles area of Salford, recruiting an FLT Driver (Reach Truck qualified).
The companies’ main contracts are confectionary and soft drinks. We are looking for experienced FLT Drivers who are reach truck qualified to work with us on a temporary ongoing basis, with the option to go permanent after an initial 12 week assignment.
What does being an FLT Driver entail?
- Driving an FLT Reach Truck
- Loading & unloading Lorries
- Picking Pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- Other general warehouse duties
- Monday to Friday working
- Nights (22:00 - 06:00)
- Rotating Days and Afters (week 1 : 06:00 - 14:00 and week 2 : 14:00 - 22:00)
Days - £8.67p/h
Nights - £9.63p/h
Overtime - £13.01p/h
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Driver?
- Clear Job progression
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 paid days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the Month - prizes to be won!
- You must have your FLT VNA and/or Reach Truck Licence
- You will need to have 1 years experience
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #FLT #Reach #VNA
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.