Assist Resourcing are looking for a Goods In Clerk in Prescot, Liverpool to work in the retail order picking area of the Warehouse.
What does being a Goods In Clerk mean?
- Unloading Containers
- Counting and Checking Stock
- Put Away
- Updating inhouse Warehouse Management Systems
- General warehouse duties
- Any 5/7 days (including some weekends)
- Various Working times available:
- 07:00 - 14:15
- 09:00 - 16:15
- Full, on the job training
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Onsite Canteen
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
#Assist #Resourcing #Warehouse #Operative #WarehouseOperative #GoodsIn #Goodsinclerk #Clerk #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/