Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operative in Warrington to work for one of a leading manufacturer of medical supplies. The working patterns are rotating shifts, and this is an ongoing position with a view to a permanent placement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that prove to be hard working, flexible and reliable.
What does being a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Order Picking medical supplies using a hand-held scanner
- Operating a LLOP truck
- Goods In
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Monday to Friday working
- Rotating Shifts: 06:00 - 14:00/14:00 - 22:00
- On-going work
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- first 12 weeks - £8.30p/h
- After 12 weeks, pay increase to £8.52p/h with a shift allowance of £2.14p/h
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Runcorn #Pharmaceutical #Medical #Supply #LLOP
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/