Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Bolton area to work for one of the UK’s leading names in bathrooms.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Loading and unloading goods from Vehicles
- Working as part of a team or working alone
- Heavy lifting involved
- 6am-2pm Monday to Friday with occasional Saturday working
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to progress your application!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Bolton
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/