Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Oldham area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the North West.
What does being a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Working within the Warehouse
- Receiving, packing and re-packing goods
- Other general warehouse duties
- Rotating Shifts
- Monday to Friday
- 06:00 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:00
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Oldham
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/