Have you got green fingers? This could be the role for you!
Assist Resourcing are looking for Garden Maintenance Operatives in the Bootle area to work for the local authority, in and around the area, maintaining pubilc areas such as parks and public gardens.
Working as a Garden Maintenance Operative
- Maintaining public areas (Parks, Gardens, Monuments etc)
- Raking Leaves
- Street Cleansing
- Working as part of a crew
- 7.30am-4pm Monday to Thursday
- 7.30am-3pm Friday
- Competitive rates of pay
- Full training provided – No experience necessary but would be beneficial
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training
- Free onsite carparking
#Assist #Garden #Gardening #Greenfingers #Park #Monument
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/