Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for an Onsite Recruitment Shift Manager to work from our busy client site in Rochdale. Our client is a leading Sportswear and Fashion Retailer across the UK, and this role will be based at their state-of-the-art distribution facility in OL16.
Please note - you must have previous experience working within Recruitment, within a Warehouse Environment.
This is a Permanent role with Assist Resourcing and a great opportunity to join our busy team.
About the role - what does is take to be an Onsite Recruitment Shift Manager?
- Lead, manage an develop a team of flexible workers including an internal team of up to 2 team leaders
- The Shift Manager will be responsible for the management of the flexible workers employed by Assist Resourcing
- Manage attendance and performance of our flexible workers
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships.
- Coaching and developing for performance (providing training and mentoring to Warehouse Operatives)
- Dealing and conducting meetings and investigations
- Attending operational meetings and shift briefs and debriefs
- Ensure the Operation runs smoothly and identifying and either resolving or escalating any operational issues
- Maintaining high standards when it comes to Health & Safety and Company Policy (including compliance, Working Time, HR etc)
- Any other reasonable duties required in line with the needs of the business
Due to the nature of the position, the shift patterns are 4 on, 4 off. This will mean some weekend working will be required.
The successful applicant will be working either 06:00 to 18:00 or 18:00 to 06:00 each working day.
What do we need from you to be an Onsite Recruitment Shift Manager?
This role would be perfect for someone with previous experience in warehousing, logistics or recruitment - perhaps you are ready for the next step in your career? If you can tick off the following requirements, we want to hear from you:
- Experience working as a Team Leader within a Warehouse environment
- IT Literate with the knowledge of using all Microsoft packages
- Friendly, helpful, approachable and a strong communicator
- Experience working with high volumes of people (training, managing and developing)
- Understanding of H&S requirements within a warehouse environment
- Free onsite car parking
- Onsite Canteen with hot and cold food
- Full Training provided
- Uniform provided
- Clear career progression and development
- Work as part of a friendly team
- Great Employee Engagement
If you like the sound of this exciting opportunity, and feel you have what we are looking for, please click "Apply" to submit your application today. Our recruitment team will be in touch with you once your CV has been received!
#Assist #Recruitment #Job #Onsite #ShiftManager #work
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately