Assist Resourcing are looking for FLT Drivers in the Weedon area to work for a leading logistics and supply chain distribution company, dealing in the main, with rail network requirements.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that prove to be hard working, flexible and reliable.
Working as an FLT Driver:
- Driving an FLT Truck
- Using the FLT for stowing, moving and alternating stock
- Other warehouse duties will be required
- General Warehouse duties
- Some picking/packing and put away
- Hygiene - keeping the warehouse tidy
Shift times & working hours of an FLT Driver:
- Various start times available between 06:00 and 10:00
- Minimum shift time - 8 hours (up to 12 hours depending on business requirement)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as an FLT Driver?
- Full onsite induction and basic training given
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be an FLT Driver?
- You must have a strong grasp of the English language
- You will hold a valid and in date FLT Licence
- You should have a keen eye for detail and have strong concentration skills
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
- You should be target driven as you will be required to reach pre-determined KPI measures
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon.
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #FLTDriver
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/