Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting goods. Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative, or within a manufacturing or industrial environment would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training will be provided.
This is a fantastic opportunity for Warehouse Operatives that are hard working, flexible and reliable, with regular ongoing hours.
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Goods in – Receiving goods into the warehouse
- Sorting/replenishing pick locations
- Picking – Locating goods and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Recording goods/taking inventory
The following shifts are worked on a 4 on 4 off rota basis:
- Full time days - 6am to 6pm (£8.38p/h)
- Full time nights 6pm - 6am (£8.38p/h until 10pm - increase to £10.51 until 6am)
- Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- New Warehouse with state of the art facilities
- Full onsite induction and on the job training within the Warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 Days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Previous experience working within a Warehouse would benefit you
- You should be friendly, helpful and hard working
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking)
#Assistresourcing #WarehouseOperative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Rochdale
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/