£8.21 - £12.31 per hour, Benefits: Immediate Starts - Apply Today!
0151 541 9265
over 2 years ago
Assist are on a mission to find candidates interested to work as a Merchandise & Tshirt Printer for one of our prestigious clients in the Prescott area.
Experience printing merchandise and T-shirts within a Warehouse environment is beneficial, however full training will be provided.
Pay Rates for Merchandise & Tshirt Printers:
• Overtime available after 35 hours - £12.3p/h
Hours of Work for Merchandise & Tshirt Printers:
• Any 5 over 7 days
• Weekend work will be required
• 35 hours minimum per week with overtime available paid at time and a half!
Duties of a Merchandise & Tshirt Printers:
• Transferring prints onto garments of Merchandise & Tshirt Printers using a heat press printer
• Measuring to ensure print is central etc
• Meeting KPI targets
• Some computer work may be required
Those with similar experience may benefit in these positions
Benefits of working for Assist as a Merchandise & Tshirt Printers:
• Free onsite parking
• Full training provided
• Overtime available (after 35 hours)
• Overtime rate available for hours worked over 35 hours (£12.31 p/h!)
Do YOU have what it takes to be a Merchandise & Tshirt Printers?
Why not apply today!
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #garment #printer #Jobs #Apply #Liverpool #Warehouse
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/