Assist Resourcing are looking for Production Line Operatives in Sheffield to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the South Yorkshire area, for their client; a worldwide manufacturer of sweets and treats. Due to the nature of the work, you must be experienced in production line work. It is extremely fast-paced, so speed and attention to detail are vital.
What does working as a Production Line Operative entail?
- Working on a busy production line
- Making up packaging for items
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling up products
- Placing completed items onto pallets and shrink wrapping pallets once completed
- Moving pallets with a pump truck into designated areas ready for loading
Shift times & working hours…
- Monday – Friday
- 08.00 - 18.00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the month monthly prize winner
What do we need from you
- Previous experience working within a warehouse
- You should be a good timekeeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.