An exciting opportunity has arisen at Assist Resourcing due to considerable growth and expansion across the group. Assist
Resourcing is a specialist staffing agency focused on temporary and permanent recruitment across the UK, under a variety of sectors, including Logistics, Food Manufacturing, IT, Retail & Supply Chain and more.
Based at one of our client sites in Worcester, you will be shadowing the National Business Development Manager, focussing on various business development campaigns across the UK.
What does being a Business Development Consultant entail?
- Lead generation
- Intelligence and data capture
- Social Media networking
- Outbound sales development calls
- Booking and attending sales meetings
- Involvement in client presentations
- You will be a confident communicator
- You will have strong interpersonal skills and the ability to deal with different levels of people
- You will have great people management skills
- You must be able to work under your own initiative, as well as part of a larger team
- You should be confident with your own time management
- You will have a pragmatic approach to problem-solving
Due to the support that you will receive experience isn’t the most important factor, however, the natural desire to be successful and a positive and friendly attitude is. We can train you on how to be effective but the confidence to pick up the phone with no fear is a must.
This is a varied role where one day is not the same as the next, so if you have got fire in your belly and you want a career for the fastest growing recruitment business in the UK, please apply now.
Please click "Apply" to submit your CV and we will contact you as soon as possible.
#BusinessDevelopment #Worcester #Assist #Sales
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately