Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for Foundry Operatives in Worcester to work for our client who is a global specialist in aluminium die casting in the automotive sector, in their busy Warehouse based in the area of Northwick.
With immediate starts for Foundry Operatives available, the site is easily accessible via public transport as it sits aprox 1 mile from the city centre.
What does being a Foundry Operative entail?
- Working on Machines, either on Casting or on Secondary Machinery
- Working with molten aluminium
- Working to pre-set targets and KPI's
- Using various pieces of machinery to produce finished products
- Night Shift - 22:00 - 06:00
- Overtime available - enhanced rates of pay
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Access to the Occ Health Dr and Physio free of charge
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days!)
- Weekly Pay (Friday)
- On the job training
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm opportunities following 12 weeks
#Assist #Machine #Operative #Worcester #FoundryOperative #Nights #Nightshift
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.