No experience required - 4 days training provided
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Haverhill area of Suffolk to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse (Temperature is 2-3c)
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using an RDT scanner gun
- Use of an electric Pallet Truck
- Other general warehouse operative duties
Shifts: Flexible shift patterns (will be discussed during interview)
- Start Times: 7AM – 7PM days, 7PM – 7AM nights (12-hour shifts) 2 unpaid breaks + 3rd paid break. Length of each break is 30 min.
- 9AM – 7PM or 7PM – 5AM (10-hour shifts) 2 x 30 min unpaid breaks
- 9AM – 5PM or 7PM – 3AM (8-hour shifts) 2 x 30 min unpaid breaks
What will you be paid as a Warehouse Operative?
Payrates depend on the shifts you choose to work.
OVERTIME DAYS £11.19p/h
OVERTIME NIGHTS £11.86p/h
(Please note overtime is paid for the 6th and 7th shift)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- £15 per day fuel allowance payable (subject to T&Cs)
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days per annum)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24hr support
- Temporary to Permanent placements
We have immediate starts available, so apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Haverhill #Suffolk
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/