Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Markham Vale area of Chesterfield. The companies’ main contracts are confectionary, household electricals and beauty products.
We are looking for experienced FLT Drivers.
About the Job as an FLT Driver…
- Operating a Reach Truck in a busy warehouse
- Loading and unloading vehicles
- Picking pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering orders to loading areas
- Putting away new stock into the designated racking area
- All shifts are 4 on, 4 off
- Days (06.00-18.00)
- Nights (18.00-06.00)
- Sunday-Thursday nights (22.00-06.00)
- Monday-Friday rotating days and afters (week 1 06.00-14.00, week 2 14.00-22.00)
- On the Job training provided
- Progression into other job roles i.e. VNA operator
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Nexus team
- Employee of the month monthly prize winner
- You will have a valid FLT Licence
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/