*Please note this role is located in Haverhill* No experience required - 5 days training provided!
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in Haverhill to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies.
This role is HAVERHILL - for anyone travelling from further than 30 miles away, there is a £15 per day fuel allowance payable! Reduce costs further by car sharing!
What does working as a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse (Temperature is 2-3c)
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using an RDT scanner gun
- Use of an electric Pallet Truck
- Other general warehouse operative duties
The working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- 12 hour shifts
- 07:00 - 19:00 or 19:00 - 07:00
Pay Rates of a Warehouse Operative:
Payrates depend on the shifts you choose to work.
- DAYS: £8.88p/h - £10.31 (Overtime - £11.19)
- NIGHTS: £9.38p/h - £11.33p/h (Overtime - £11.86)
- Bank Holidays - Time and a half!
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- £15 per day fuel allowance payable (subject to T&Cs)
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days per annum)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24hr support
- Temporary to Permanent placements
We have immediate starts available, so apply today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Haverhill #Suffolk
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/