Assist Resourcing are looking for an enthusiastic candidate to become part of the Quality Assessing Team at one of our Food Production sites based in Wigan.
The team onsite are looking for someone to train and develop into the Quality Assurance Operative role where you will support the Quality Assurance Operative Supervisor to ensure all products are of the highest quality.
This opportunity is temporary to permanent for the right candidate, and is an exciting opportunity, not to be missed!
Working as a Quality Assurance Operative:
- Quality Assessment and control of product and production records
- Maintaining site Hygiene and Housekeeping Standards
- Product Sampling and Recording
- Reviewing feedback on Quality Assessments
- Maintaining compliance standards and reporting on the same
- Briefing and Debriefing the Quality Assessment Teams
What do you need to be a Quality Assurance Operative?
- Experience within Quality Control would be beneficial
- You will posess the confidence to work alone or as part of a team
- You wil have a good attention to detail
Hours of Work for a Quality Assurance Operative:
- Monday to Friday working
- No weekend working required!
- Flexibility is required with hours of work; below is an example of specific shifts...
- 06:00 - 14:00
- 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Quality Assurance Operative?
- All PPE provided free of charge as standard
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to progress your application.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/