Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Markham Vale area to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
Day and Night Shifts available with immediate starts.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse
- Operating T20 pallet trucks
- Wrapping full pallet orders
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Working Patterns for Warehouse Operatives:
- Site operates 7 days a week – working patterns are 4 on, 4 off
- Shifts are:
- Monday to Friday (Days & Afters)
- Sunday to Thursday (Nights)
- Competitive rates of pay
- Regular ongoing work available
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working (Time & a half)
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- Previous experience working in a Warehouse would be beneficial
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
Click Apply today and our recrutiment team will be in touch to progress your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/