Assist Resourcing are looking for a Reach Truck Driver in Skelmersdale, to work for one of the worlds leading suppliers of consumer products, designed to improve lives.
You must have a valid FLT Licence to be considered for this role.
What does being an FLT Driver mean?
- Driving an Electric Reach Truck
- Loading & unloading Lorries
- Picking Pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays
- Scanning and delivering pallets
- Putting away and retrieving stock
- There may be some manual handling involved
- Other general warehouse duties
- A variety of shift patterns are available
- Days, Lates and Nights
- Career progression
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- You must be RTITB or ITSSAR accredited (within the last 3 years)
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test prior to employment
#AssistResourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #FLT #Reach #Skelmersdale
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.