Assist Resourcing are working in conjunction with a leading logistics and distribution business in the Tinsley area of Sheffield. The companies’ main contracts are confectionery and soft drinks. We are looking for experienced warehouse operatives to work with us.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
You will predominately be unloading containers, organising stock and reworking pallets. Due to the nature of the work, you must be experienced as you will be working to tight deadlines in a busy warehouse environment. Other duties may include loading and unloading lorries, picking pallets to build customer orders from numbered bays, scanning and delivering them to loading areas and putting away new stock into the designated racking area.
Shift times & working hours for Warehouse Operatives:
- Monday – Friday rotating days and afters (week 1: 6am – 2pm, week 2: 2pm – 10pm)
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Employee of the month monthly prize winner
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be able to adhere to strict health & safety and production standards
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and manual handling)
- You will be asked to undertake a Drug & Alcohol test before starting
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/