Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Markham Vale (S43) to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies in the Chesterfield area. Due to the nature of the work, you must be experienced in Warehouse work. It is extremely fast-paced, so speed and attention to detail are vital.
What does working in a Warehouse entail?
- Working on a busy Warehouse
- Making up packaging for items
- Packing items into boxes
- Labelling up products
- Placing completed items onto pallets and shrink wrapping pallets once completed
- Moving pallets with a pump truck into designated areas ready for loading
Shift times & working hours for this Warehouse work:
- Monday – Friday
- Rotating Shift Patterns
- Week 1 : 06:00 - 14:00
- Week 2 : 14:00 - 22:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing in the Warehouse?
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application ASAP!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/