Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Rochdale area to work on a FULL-time basis, for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods.
Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training in the warehouse will be provided.
With regular shifts, this exciting full-time opportunity is ideal for those looking to boost their income.
What does Warehouse work entail?
- Picking – locating goods within the warehouse and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Other general warehouse duties
The shift times & working hours in a Warehouse:
- Full Time working hours (8-hour shifts)
- 4 on 4 off shift patterns (will include some weekends)
- Shift start: 06:00 to 14:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/