Assist Resourcing are looking for an Administrator in Markham Vale to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics organisations. This is an exciting opportunity for someone seeking part time hours, in a busy and fast paced environment.
Working as an Administrator...
- Processing payroll (weekly), handling payroll queries, managing payroll invoices
- Holiday request processing (From allocating days off to ensuring holiday pay is processed)
- Updating pre-set KPI data
- Photocopying, binding, scanning, mailing and filing
- Printing forms, rotas, holiday forms, change of details forms
- Updating internal systems for new starters and company leavers
- Accident reporting where required
- Sending & managing payslips
- Processing sick notes & recording absence
- Requesting P45/46 documents via Payroll
- Processing Maternity/Paternity leave documentation
- Processing long term sickness documentation
- Other general admin and office duties as required
- 8 hours per day – Flexible start times (0700/0800/0900)
- Working 3 days per week (must include Mondays, other days to be agreed)
- Full training provided
- Exciting Career Opportunity
- Weekly Pay (Friday!)
- You should be confident using a computer
If this role sounds like it could be just what you are looking for, please click APPLY today and our recruitment team can get in touch as soon as possible!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you – if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately