Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for the role of Clerical Officer, to work at one of our prestigious clients in St Helens.
The role of Clerical Officer is temporary but there are ongoing hours available, and we are looking for people who can start immediately.
What does being a Clerical Officer entail?
- Completing Mail Shots (Printing permits, stuffing envelopes and ensuring postage)
- Producing cash payment invoices
- Processing Refunds
- Dealing with and responding to customer queries
- Handling telephone enquiries
- Completing other office based duties: photocopying, filling, E-mails and providing general admin support
- Monday-Friday, 09:00 - 17:00
- Full Time opportunity
- Great rates of pay - £9.55p/h
- Full, on the job training provided
- Auto-enrollment Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
If you like the look of this job, and have worked as a Clerical Officer before (or something similar), and you are available to start immediately, please APPLY today!
#Assist #Resourcing #Clerical #ClericalOfficer #Admin #Administration #OfficeJob #Telephone #StHelens
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/