Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in the Cavalry Hill area of Weedon Bec to work for one of the UK’s leading technology and logistics companies, in the Warehouse.
What does being a Warehouse Operative entail?
- Receiving, storing and issuing materials in a timely and accurate manner as well as utilising remote warehouse management systems.
- Picking, packing and put away of stock within the warehouse
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a Warehouse Operative…
- Regular hours
- Full time work
- Shift Times : 08:30 - 17:00
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Free Tea and Coffee!
- Full training within the Warehouse provided – No experience necessary
- Ongoing regular work
- Standard Pension Scheme
- Mortgage & Employment References
- Paid holidays (accrue up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Friday pay day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- A good level of physical fitness
- IT literate (emails, word processing, spreadsheets)
- Flexibility when it comes to working hours
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assist #Warehouse #Operative #Warehouseoperative #Weedonbec #Work #Job #Earning
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/