This job is based in Rochdale - OL16 4FW - please make sure you are able to travel to site, in line with the different shift patterns available.
Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Rochdale to work on a full-time basis, for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting and fashion goods. Previous experience working as a Warehouse Operative would be advantageous, but is not necessary as full training in the warehouse will be provided, so even if you have never worked in a warehouse before, but you are interested, get in touch today!
What does warehouse work involve?
- Picking – locating goods within the warehouse and picking customer orders
- Packing – packing picked items ready to ship to customers
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times for warehouse work:
We have loads of different shift patterns available to suit, so get your application in today and we can contact you to disucss the one that suits you best!
- Mornings - usually starting around 06:00 or fitting in with the school run starting at 09:30!
- Afternoons - if you prefer a lie in on a morning, why not pick the shift that starts at 14:00?
- Nights - for the night owls out there, the later shifts start at 18:00 or 22:00!
Why should you choose Assist for warehouse work?
- Incentivised Employee of the Month awards
- Seasonal Rewards (Chocolate Eggs, Selection Boxes and much more!)
- Weekly HR forums – have your say
- New Warehouse with state-of-the-art facilities
- On the Job training for those with minimal experience working in a warehouse
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days annual leave a year)
- Weekly Pay (get paid every Friday)
- Onsite subsidised canteen serving hot and cold food (including a salad bar and deli bar)
- Use of a microwave & vending machines
- Hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- 24-hour support from the on-site Assist team
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/