Assist Resourcing are looking for Pharmaceutical Packing Operatives in Warrington to work for one of a leading manufacturer of medical supplies. Working in a phameceutical environment, you will help the pharmacy team with picking and packing and other duties. You will be working alongside dispensers, ACTs and Pharmasists.
This is a fantastic opportunity, and you will not be required to undertake any dispensing tasks.
About the Job of a Pharmaceutical Packing Operative…
- Order Picking medical supplies
- Working within a pharmacy environment
- You do not need to have experience - full training will be provided
- Monday to Friday working
- 09:00 - 17:00
- On-going work
- Great career opportunity for the right person!
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- first 12 weeks - £8.30p/h
- After 12 weeks, pay increase to £8.52p/h
- You must have a good attention to detail
- You must be keen and willing to learn new skills
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you soon.
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/