Assist Resourcing are looking for Order Pickers (Pharmaceutical) in Warrington to work for one of a leading manufacturer of medical supplies.
This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates that prove to be hard working, flexible and reliable.
What does being a Order Picker (Pharmaceutical) entail?
- Pharmaceutical item packing
- Preparing orders for dispatch
- General warehouse duties
- Keeping the warehouse clean and tidy
- Monday to Friday
- 09:00 - 17:00
- On-going work
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (28 Days)
- Weekly Pay (Friday Pay Day)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite subsidised canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
- Temp to Perm placement
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/