Assist Resourcing are currently recruiting for LLOP Drivers in the Warehouse in the Stafford area to pick ordersing using a LLOP truck, and to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
Working as a LLOP driver
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse
- Operating T20 pallet trucks
- Wrapping full pallet orders
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse
- General warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours of a LLOP driver:
- Site operates 7 days a week – we can offer between 4 and 6 days per week
- Shift Times are 07:30 – 19:00 or 19:00 – 07:00
- 3x30 minute breaks throughout the working day
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a LLOP driver?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Performance based bonus paid - lifting the pay rate by 50p per hour
- Full training provided – No experience necessary but would be beneficial
- Flexible Shift Patterns
- Regular ongoing work available
- Increased pay rates during bank holiday working
- Loyalty Bonus
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays
- Weekly Pay
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen with home cooked hot food
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite car parking
- Genuine temp to perm opportunities after 12 weeks
What do we need from you to be a LLOP driver?
- You should be a good time keeper
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You will be able to work alone, or as part of a larger team within the warehouse
- You must be flexible
- You should be friendly and helpful
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you to process your application!
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/