Assist Resourcing are looking for Pickers in the Pemberton area of Wigan to work for one of the UK’s leading suppliers of sporting goods. This is a KPI driven role, so you should be motivated to succeed!
Please note, you must have previous experience working within a warehouse to apply for this role.
Working as a Picker:
- Working within the Warehouse
- Downloading orders from the system
- Picking using scan guns and trolleys
- Meeting KPI Targets
- Other general warehouse duties
6am-2.30pm/1.30pm-10pm Rotating Days 6 days a week, Mon-Fri (Alternative weeks Sat/Sun) IE Mon-Sat OR Mon-Fri & Sun.
- Site operates 6 days a week
- Rotating Days 6 days a week
- Monday to Friday (Alternative weeks Sat/Sun)
- Some weeks you will work Monday to Saturday, some weeks you will work Monday to Friday and then Sunday
- Usual working hours are:
- 06:00 - 14:30
- 13:30 - 22:00
- Overtime paid at time and a half!
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch with you ASAP to process your application!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Wigan
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/