Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in the Skelmersdale area, to work for our client, a well known provider of all things bathroom.
The tasks of a Warehouse Operative will include:
- Picking & Packing across the warehouse using scan guns
- Manual Handling (Heavy Lifting - inhouse training provided)
- Unloading Containers
- Preparing goods for delivery
- Pallet wrapping & preparing items for despatch (Use of a pump truck required)
- Other general warehouse operative duties
We are looking for people who are able to work weekends - Thursday to Sunday.
Shift Patterns are:
- 07:00 - 18:00
The Physical Demands of a Warehouse Operative:
- Standing and/or walking for long periods
- Lifting and moving some heavy bathroom products
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching
- Pushing and pulling productcages
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
- Regularly climbing and descending stairs safely
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- 12 weeks Temp to Perm
- Once perm - £200 a month 100% attendance bonus
- Overtime paid at time and a half (after 40 hours)
- On the Job training provided
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Up to 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday!)
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
#Assist #WarehouseOperative #Warehouse #Skelmersdale #Job #ApplyNow
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/