Assist Resourcing are looking for Warehouse Operatives in Warrington to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies, in their warehouse, picking and packing musical instruments.
We are offering enhanced payrates on any overtime worked over 40 hours.
Working as a Warehouse Operative:
- Working within the Warehouse
- Picking & Packing musical instruments
- Other general warehouse duties
Shift times & working hours for a Warehouse Operative:
- Monday to Friday
- 08:00 - 16:30 (until the end of October)
- 06:30 - 15:00 or 14:00 - 22:00 (from November onwards)
- No weekend working
Why should you work for Assist Resourcing as a Warehouse Operative?
- Full training provided – No experience necessary
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (accrue 28 days a year)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- On the job training within the warehouse
- Onsite canteen
- Use of a microwave/vending machines/hot drinks facilities
- Free onsite carparking
- 24 hour support from the Assist team
Click “apply” today and our recruitment team will be in touch to process your application!
#Assistresourcing #Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #Warrington
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/