Please note, to be considered for this role, you must have past experience working within a warehouse environment.
The shift times and working hours of a Warehouse Operative:
- A variety of shift patterns are available:
- 12 hour Core Shifts: 4 on, 4 off (days) followed by 4 nights
- Alternative Shifts:
- 4 on, 4 off (nights)
- 5 from 7 days
- Other shifts available: Days, Lates and Nights
Why work for Assist as a Warehouse Operative?
- Competitive rates of pay
- Days: £9.25 - £10.75
- Nights: £10.00 - £11.50
- ££ Performance Bonus Payments to boost your earnings! ££
- Overtime available - ££ paid at time and a half! ££
- Full training provided – No Warehouse Operative experience necessary (but would be beneficial)
- Regular ongoing work available
- Pension Scheme
- Mortgage References
- Paid holidays (Accrue up to 28 days a year!)
- Weekly Pay (Every Friday)
- Free onsite carparking
What does being a Warehouse Operative mean?
- Working within the chilled section of the warehouse
- Operating either powered, or hand pulled pallet trucks
- Picking via Hand Held Scanners (RDT)
- Other general warehouse duties
What do we need from you to be a Warehouse Operative?
- Strong numeracy skills
- You should have a keen eye for detail
- You should be reasonably fit (this role will require a lot of walking and you will be working in a cold environment)
Assist Resourcing are looking for a Warehouse Operative in Milton Keynes to work for one of the UK’s leading logistics and distribution companies. You will be working within the chilled area of the distribution centre.
If this job is interesting to you, please APPLY today and our recruitment team will contact you to progress your application ASAP!
#Assist ~Warehouse #Operative #Warehousework #Jobs #Apply #MiltonKeynes
** IMPORTANT **
Please be aware, Assist Resourcing do NOT charge any fees for arranging work for you - if anyone asks you for money to organise an interview or assessment, please contact our HR team immediately.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website for information on common scams and to get free, expert advice for a safer job search https://www.safer-jobs.com/